Locations: Leeuwarden/ Drachten, Friesland, The Netherlands
Waalwijk, Noord- Brabant, the Netherlands
Vermilion has two excellent starter opportunities for Engineering students or graduates in the Netherlands. Focus areas will be in well and facility operations support, well integrity and regulatory compliance. These roles are field based with the objective of gaining practical and essential experience in an operations role with a top producer. Successful candidates will become familiar with field operations and learn to conduct activities safely in a field environment, and potentially build on these skills with VEN through the remainder of their education program.
Essential Experience & Skills
• Able to conduct basic physical tasks such as bending, lifting, walking up stairs.
• Follow verbal instructions
• Safety Oriented
• Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy.
• Must have completed year 2, of the Bachelor’s phase of Master’s Degree in Engineering.
• Must be good in English (written and oral) and native in Dutch.
• Must be in possession of driver’s license.
• Netherlands based position, international company, headquartered in Alberta, Canada
• Diverse asset base in Europe, Australia, US and Canada
• 20-year history of market outperformance
• Ranked among the Best Workplaces in Canada, France , Germany and The Netherlands
• Challenging and inspiring environment that embraces teamwork and collaboration
• Strong community investment and committed to giving back to the communities where our people live and work
Vermilion is committed to ensuring we conduct our activities in a manner that will protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the public. Our HSE vision is to fully integrate Health, Safety and Environment into our business, where our culture is recognized as a model by industry and stakeholders, resulting in a healthy workplace free of incidents. All positions at Vermilion require a commitment to high levels of excellence in respect to HSE, reinforcing our corporate Core Values of Excellence, Trust, Respect, and Responsibility. For more information about Vermilion Energy, please visit our website at www.vermilionenergy.nl or go to our Vermilion Energy LinkedIn page.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org For more details, please
call Sophia Ruiter on 0517 – 493 327.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com