Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Vermilion has an excellent starter opportunities for Engineering students/ graduates in the Netherlands. Focus will be in combining synergies in geothermal activities with existing gas infrastructure with specific focus on a single well geothermal project.
Essential Experience & Skills
• Familiarity with heat transfer, energy efficiency and fluid dynamics.
• Able to operate in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy.
• Must have completed the Bachelor’s phase of Master’s Degree in Engineering.
• Must have good (written and oral) English language skills.
• Dutch as a native language is considered an asset.
• Preference will be given to candidates with a Chemical Engineering background.
• Netherlands based position, international company, headquartered in Alberta, Canada
• Diverse asset base in Europe, Australia, US and Canada
• 20-year history of market outperformance
• Ranked among the Best Workplaces in Canada, France , Germany and The Netherlands
• Challenging and inspiring environment that embraces teamwork and collaboration
• Strong community investment and committed to giving back to the communities where our people live and work
Vermilion is committed to ensuring we conduct our activities in a manner that will protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the public. Our HSE vision is to fully integrate Health, Safety and Environment into our business, where our culture is recognized as a model by industry and stakeholders, resulting in a healthy workplace free of incidents. All positions at Vermilion require a commitment to high levels of excellence in respect to HSE, reinforcing our corporate Core Values of Excellence, Trust, Respect, and Responsibility. For more information about Vermilion Energy, please visit our website at www.vermilionenergy.nl or go to our Vermilion Energy LinkedIn page.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com For more details, please
call Sophia Ruiter on 0517 – 493 327.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org