This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an Environmental Consultant to join our growing team in Amsterdam!
- Support the delivery of general Environmental related services in the Netherlands including but not limited to:
- Due diligence reports
- Phase II assessments
- Peer reviews of third party reports
- Historical review
- Assisting with the drafting of fee proposals, including scoping Phase II site investigations.
- Degree in Geography, Geology or Environment al Sciences
- 2-4 years of work experience focused on soil and groundwater work or general environmental permitting work or relative experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Basic German /Spanish / French are a plus)
- Familiarity with the soil and groundwater regulations and general environmental permitting framework for the Netherlands
- Is passionate about Environment work
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Required to have the ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Must be enthusiastic proactive and self -motivated
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and good written skills
- Requires excellent time management and general organisation skills
- Is required to be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure
- Have a can-do attitude
- Driving Licence
Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
We’re a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, consultants and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands. We have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together. We aim to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We’re independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves. We strive to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts and more
- Happy to consider flexible working arrangements
- EV car scheme
- Longevity awards
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues.
We also love giving back and take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.
Apply here: https://hollisglobal.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/2654464?cid=2080&t=Environmental-Consultant