Africa Internships and Voluntary Work
Let’s Go Africa has as goal the welbeing of the people that live in the less fortunate communities in Africa and to improve it via local partner organisations, by providing them with qualified interns and volunteers that can contribute to the development work. How do we strive to a more durable develoment for our African partners, the local community, interns/volunteers by partnerships with Schools and Universities? And how do we provide a custom internship or voluntary project?
Let’s Go Africa’s unique internship and voluntary work method:
- Personal connection with partner organizations in Africa
- Requirement-based project vacancies by category and land
- Matching personal, study & supervise criteria
- Project description as guideline
- Local transfer of a durable end product!